My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Two Weeks Ago (April 22nd) and Today

Let the fun begin....Jacob woke up in the night and I went and got him and he slept in between Ron and I in a double bed.  There is nothing like having a little one snuggle up to you.  You don't sleep much but that little warm buddy moving around is worth every sleepless moment.  Sometimes he would have his head on me and the next I would experience his feet and I even got a fist.  In the morning he sat up looked at Ron and I and said "hi" in the cutest little baby voice.

It is pretty quiet at our home but no so much Mom and Dad's.  There were four adults and three children and it was fun.  They are a great entertainment.
And of course there is the cheers of accomplishment for something that is done, special dances for music played or hugs just because.
We took the girls up to see Great Grandma and Jacob only stomped his foot a couple of times for being left and they enjoyed playing in a cozy blanket.
Sarah sent a video message to Uncle Stephen while we were there.
Ron and the girls went out for lunch with his mom and sister and I went back to Mom and Dad's to have a nap with Jacob.  I have to admit I love being a Nanny.  I wish that we were closer so that I could see them all more.  They are precious gifts from God who continue to bless my heart.  We continued the day with lots of laughs, hugs, walks and snuggles.

Today....it is much quieter here.  It is raining here so we had to exercise inside today.  I am so thankful for an elliptical and tread mill.

I got my mark for my last course.
Ron is at training all day so I should motivate myself to do lots of school work but first an extra challenge was given to us today for my Summer Slim Down Group.  We were to do an random act of kindness.  That was a bit of challenge to me since I don't usually see too many people so I decided to make some bread for Ron's partners. 

And back in Ontario today a dear friend is saying goodbye to her wonderful husband.  My thoughts and prayers go out to Winnie. 

No comments: