My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Saturday 10 May 2014

Saturdays (April 26 & Today)

Our Saturday in Ontario was relaxed and full of more family time.  Ron, Mom and I went shopping in the outlet stores in Kingston and out for lunch.  Ron and I found some bargains and Mom just looked.

Later we returned back to Napanee and picked up Ron's mom, Donna and his sister, Debbie and we met their cousin Kathy and her girls in Kingston for a nice dinner.

And today....well so far it looks like it will be kind of a relaxed day.  We were woke up at 5:30 a.m. by a Skype call from Emma and Sarah.  Jenn was a little surprised to hear about that later.  We went for a walk and now the day is before us with no real plans.
I hope you have a lazy kind of Saturday too. 

No comments: