My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Monday 12 May 2014

Mondays (Leaving Ontario and Back to Work)

Two weeks ago Mom and Dad drove us back to Kingston. The day before when we checked in Ron and I weren't sitting beside each other so when we got to the airport in Kingston we were hoping to change that.  There was a reason for that.  This plane was even smaller than the one that we had arrived in.  Men were located at the front and women in the back.  There was only 9 seats on each side.
When we got to Toronto we sat together on the normal size plane and arrived in Regina in the afternoon.  We were both tired and Ron treated me to a night at the Moose Jaw Spa.  The warm mineral water was super relaxing and made for a great night's sleep.  Just what the doctor ordered for my cold.
And today...life is a little quiet.  Ron and I went for a walk this morning and the plan for the rest of the day is pretty routine and then Ron starts nights tonight.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Ah! The spa at Moose Jaw...that is a favourite for us, too :). Glad you could have a good restful evening after those flights!

Catherine said...

OK - that plane is CRAZY small! And why were the men at the front and the women at the back. I need to know. LOL!
xo Catherine