My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Saturday 3 May 2014

Reliving the Past

Okay not too far in the past but I thought it would be fun, for me at least, to relive our Ontario trip since I was too busy in Ontario to update my blog plus my mom and dad don't have internet so it wouldn't be very much fun sitting at Tim's blogging when I could be with family.  So I will do the two weeks ago this time and what I am doing today to compare.

Soooo.... two weeks ago today we woke up to snow!  Ron had worked until 2:00 a.m. and was awake around 9:00 a.m.  We finished packing the suitcases and packed up the truck.  We were leaving behind lots of snow.

The roads were a little messy with first snow, then slush and then finally after 2 1/2 hours of driving things cleared up.
I was the designated driver since Ron was still recovering from his night shifts.  We stopped in Melfort for lunch and then drove to Regina to spend the night at Depot.  It's always a treat to go to Red Lobster when we are in Regina.  We settled in for the night and slept as much as you can knowing that you need to be up early and travelling the next day.

AND TODAY... it is cool out but at least the snow is gone.  Yeah!
And Ron is back to work but at least he is working days which means for a bit more normal of a life although yesterday was a busy day and he was pretty tired last night after getting back into the routine.
And since I am behind in my school work my days will be filled with Organizational Behaviour and Wellness in the Workplace for the next two months.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

While those were two of the more enjoyable classes I took, I must admit, the thought of studying makes me queezy. Haha!

Good luck on your courses - I know you will do well!
xo Catherine