My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Wednesday 14 June 2023

Birthday Week

Birthdays are happening this week.  Kylie’s birthday was on Monday and Jenn’s is tomorrow.  It’s interesting that as my daughter and daughter-in-law approach their mid thirties, it’s hard for me to not think I’m still there.  I don’t feel that old unless I’m trying to keep up with them or if I walk by a mirror.  I guess I have changed from my 30’s until now
…but then so have my kids!
Back to the birthday girls…I love these ladies.

When Jenn was born, it was one of the happiest days of my life.  We have lived provinces away for the past 14 years and when we move back to Ontario we will be able to enjoy some more time together.
Kylie has been grafted into our family tree thanks to Stephen.  I’m so happy to have her as my daughter-in-law. She is a special person and I love having her as my second daughter.
Life goes by so fast, so on behalf of their birthday week, I had a massage yesterday, a hair appointment tomorrow and booked a pedicure for next week.  I’m just trying to decide if having cake is going over the top.

Happy Birthday ladies! ❤️

No comments: