My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Sunday 28 May 2023

Musical Beds

It’s been over two weeks since we arrived in Kitimat and we have been keeping busy and sometimes enjoying doing nothing. The fence work continues.  We are about half done.

Ron has been jogging, swimming, golfing and  walking with me….and staining.

I’ve been just enjoying my time here with Stephen and Kylie and watching Ron learn how to retire.  I do sometimes get a feeling that I am being watched.


Lilly and Ace prefer to pretend the other
one is not there.

Beemer has been our dog since we have been here.  He follows us around and makes sure to find his way to our bedroom at night.


Beemer is a big dog but somehow manages to find his place in the bed without being too intrusive.  The problem happens when Stephen and Kylie work nights.  This leaves Murphy looking for a place to sleep.  Two large dogs with Ron and I in a queen bed seems a little crowded.  


Tonight Beemer decided it was too much for him and headed upstairs when Murphy found a spot in our bed.  Murphy went to check on him after awhile and then it was Beemer on the bed.  Murphy let out a bark upstairs and Beemer went to check on him.  Now, it’s Murphy on the bed.  I have a spot for now.  

It seems like the boys are playing musical chairs only with our bed.  So far tonight it has been only one of the pups on the bed at a time but the night is young.

No comments: