My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Monday 22 May 2023

Days in Kitimat

It was another beautiful day in Kitimat on Saturday. Stephen and Kylie spent a part of the day sleeping after working nights.  Ron and I drove to Terrace to try and pick up a winch for the sailboat but we weren’t able to complete that task. We stopped at Lakelse Lake.

When we got back to the house we enjoyed the backyard while the kids slept.  When Stephen got up, he had a list of things to do.  He started off with power washing the fence.  It’s a slow process and will take awhile (days) to complete.

Stephen then went to cut wood and Kylie worked nights.  They are a busy couple.  

Yesterday, Ron and I went to church.  It was a cute church with friendly people.

When we got back, Stephen went to do overtime and Kylie was just starting to get around after her night shift.  Ron decided to do some pressure washing on the fence and did it for hours.  Kylie took over when he got to the corner.  It’s a job that keeps going.  You clean one side, go to the other side and then back to the first side to spray it again.  I think that will be on the list of things to do today.

Ron and I have been doing lots of walking and I never get tired of the views.


Well, it’s past time to get up and get moving.  The dogs have been down a couple of times to stare at me.  They are looking for their breakfast.   I’ve been catching up on my games while my Fitbit charges.  Once it’s charged, I can get up.  I don’t want to waste steps.

No comments: