My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Friday 13 December 2013

Baby, it's cold outside....

It is so cold that I am quite content to stay inside even if it is to study all weekend.  We ventured out yesterday for another cross country ski and we layered, layered, layered.  So how cold is it:

It is the crackling coat, freezing toes, numbing fingers, frost bite kind of day!
 
Even the weather forecast has an encouraging note:
 
Our back door is frozen up and our front door is hard to open due to the frost.
So what's a girl to do....hmmm.  Well study of course but with a tea in hand my first act of studying will be these books.

Yup, it's time.  Where shall we go?  Somewhere warm!
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Tired tired tired of winter. :(
Keep warm my friend!
xo Catherine