My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Monday 3 April 2023

Get Enough Sleep?

My googling steps to better health include getting enough sleep.  That seems to be much easier said than done. Yes, you can google tips on how to get a good night’s sleep. I’ve tried a lot of them.  I go to bed so tired and then my mind seems to snap awake.  My evening thoughts use to be anxiety and fear of what could happen next.  I have now moved pass that (mostly) to thinking about the yesterdays…. 


I am hopeful that peaceful sleep will come just like the motivation to exercise or the ability to write out my thoughts.  I never realized how much depression can take from you and I am so thankful that the cloud is lifting and I am able to fight through things.  I will continue to work on what I can. 


My watch and my phone have a “do not disturb” mode.  I wish my brain could do that at night too.

No comments: