My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Thursday 25 September 2014

Over The Hill

Another birthday has come and gone....that means that I got OLDER!  I was treated pretty special though by the "guys" with flowers, cake and a new specialty tea.

I got phone calls from family and greetings from over sixty face book friends.  Who knew that I had that many friends?
I got thinking about being over the hill and I have come to the conclusion that it is always easier to walk down a hill so I guess life should be a lot easier now.



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hey friend! Looks like you were a spoiled girl on your birthday. Good for you! Well...you know what they say... "50" is the new "30" so you are still in your early 30's right?? Just a young little chick. Yup...that's what I'm going with.

Happy October Penny!
xo Catherine

P.S. Had a guy whistle at me the other day. He wasn't 90 years old and he didn't look homeless... just sayin'... ;)