My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Waiting...

Are you good at it?  Sometimes waiting can be okay if you have lots to do while you are waiting but sometimes waiting is just hard.

So today I waited....
  • a little school work
  • some meal preparations
  • lots of texts
  • a few phone calls
  • pacing
  • knitting
  • colouring my hair (oops, I didn't notice the caramel colour...oh, well a little red is okay)
  • some tv
  • lots more texts and phone calls
  • a few cups of tea
And then I got the text and then talked to my daughter.  I am a Nanny again!

Introducing  Miss Abigail:


Abigail Jennifer Aileen Davison
born March 19 at 11:29 pm
weighing 7 pounds 8 ounces!
Now I have to wait to meet her....come on seat sale!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

And there is your new little grandbaby. Oh the waiting is the worst isn't it? What a cutie. Healthy and happy.
Congratulations!
xo Catherine