My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Is it Christmas?

You know that feeling?


Maybe it was when you were little and waiting to hear a noise out in the kitchen on Christmas morning to signal that it was indeed time to get up.
Or maybe it is that expectation of 5:00 p.m. to arrive and holidays begin.

Or it could be that you finally have company coming!


Yup, that's me!

We are now in our 9th month of our posting and we have had a great time visiting with the other members.  We have had meals, visits and lots of games together and it has all been good.


BUT...now we are actually having people from the outside....FRIENDS coming for the weekend.


I'm so excited!  One more sleep!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

How fun!! Enjoy your weekend with your friends.
Did you get your photo uploading problem solved? I keep forgetting to ask you.
xo Catherine