My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Tuesday 24 September 2013

But Who's Counting?

1,577,923,200 Seconds
26,298,720 Minutes
438,312 Hours
18,263 Days
 
 
What?  How did that happen? 
 
Our friends??? surprised Ron and I with a shared 50th birthday party when we were in Ontario and I have saved the pictures until now.
 
They gave us some "wonderful" gifts to remind us that we are getting old....maybe not getting.....perhaps, arrived.
 
Aren't they sweet???  By the way, I ate all the anti-aging pills and they didn't seem to work.
 
And I have enough Centrum Select to keep me healthy for awhile and I can now put my magnifier glass away to do the book of puzzles.
 
 
 
 

 I have decided that I'm really not getting old....I am gaining experience:

4 years at being a Nanny
24 years at being a Mom
30 years at being a Wife
50 years at being a Daughter & Sister
 
Listening to the 60's music today! 



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Gosh...it's good to have friends that remind you of your age. LOL! Well, if you would have been here yesterday for your birthday I totally would have bought you a tea. And we would have looked young and 'hot' walking to Timmy's and would have perhaps caught the eye of a wandering stranger....straaaaanger.... ;)

Hope you had a terrific day my friend!
xo Catherine