My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Friday 21 June 2013

Four years...lots of changes


In four short years....
  • We moved from Ontario to Saskatchewan
  • Went from a mini van and motorcycle to car and motorcycle to just a truck
  • And in the process of moving once again
  • Our son moved from Ontario to Alberta and is in the process of moving to the Yukon
  • Went from "being young" to being grandparents of 3
All in four years!

Things that stayed the same....
  • Still married to the same old guy :)
  • Still have the same hair colour (okay, maybe not....I don't remember what my hair colour was four years ago???)
  • Still have a sense of humour (that will come in handy over the next couple of years)
  • Still like to check in on my friends (even if it is through facebook or blogs)
  • Still have the same cell phone (not too many people can say that!)

Hmmmm....I wonder what will happen in the next four years or even two years? 
  
Life is certainly interesting!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Soon you are on to your new adventure!!!
It will go fast I am sure.
See you tomorrow my friend!
Last tea walk...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
xo Catherine

LMWIEBE said...

Hey Penny, Catherine shared your blog so I will be a follower now as well. Hope the move went smooth and can't wait for future postings.

LMWIEBE said...

Hey Penny, Catherine shared your blog so I will be a follower now as well. Hope the move went smooth and can't wait for future postings.