My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Monday 27 November 2017

Winter Wonderland

Last week when the fresh snow fell and Ron and I had days off we headed towards the mountains.
The locals were out on the road enjoying the scenery.
We drove in to Kananskis where we found a beautiful spot that has so many skiing trails.

With the snow heavy on the trees and the freshly groomed trails we were excited about exploring this new area.

It was nice and mild and I was glad to see the easy sign along the path.

The scenery along the way was beautiful and it was hard not too smile.




It was such a perfect day.

I only had to take my skis off once and walk down a hill....I don't do down hills that well!


What a great day!

1 comment:

Candice said...

What a lovely day you two must have had!! I’m slightly envious... 🙂