My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Monday 13 November 2017

A Busy Week Rewarded

The last few weeks have been super busy at work.  I took the lead in organizing the "Amazing Race" for the first year students.  It consisted of long hours and lots of brain stretching and finally it arrived.


The day was long and full but everything went well.  At the end of the day we were all tired and I was thrilled to now have a few days off.

Ron and I drove west and saw the beautiful mountains.
We took a break in Banff and enjoyed a stop in Banff to have some fancy hot drinks.

After a nice break we headed towards Lake Louise to cross country ski towards Moraine Lake.  The weather was beautiful and it was nice to have snow so early in the season to be able to be out on the trails.


And the best thing about the day was that we got to be out together.

We went about 5 km up hill and then we had to turn around.  Some of the hills were a little too much for me so I walked down a few slopes so that I wouldn't find myself over the edge.

We stopped at Lake Louise just because we were so close.  It's amazing that we can visit here so much.

When we got back home I got all the decorations out and made our house look like Christmas!  'Tis the season!!!

No comments: