My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Five Day Weekend

As I left work tonight I almost felt giddy.  I'm starting the long weekend early.  It was relaxing this evening to think about not going to work in the morning.  As I crawled into bed I didn't feel as tired as usual because I know that I can have a slower morning.  Ron is finishing up nights tonight and so tomorrow we will be off and running to do errands together.   First we will be headed to Red Deer to pick up some things for the motorcycle, do a little shopping for house improvements and of course a Costco stop to get groceries for the weekend.   We have to be back early in the evening for me to have some magic done by my hair stylist.  She can make gray hair disappear!
On Friday I will get the baking done...pumpkin pie, apple pie and....well, I guess we will see how much energy I have.  On Saturday our guests will arrive with one of them being Stephen!  It is always fun to have family come and I get excited every time.
So tonight I will fall asleep with pumpkins, apples and shopping dancing around in my head.  Happy Thanksgiving and may all your weekends be long ones!




No comments: