My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Saturday 17 October 2015

A Balanced Life?

Friday night came and my life was unbalanced or at least my cash drawer was.  I was frustrated and of course late getting home.
  • Today my life seems very balanced.  
  • Ron and I went for a bike ride, watched some tv and I did laundry while he napped.

Tonight while Ron was at work I started planning our winter vacation.  Ron just called to ask what days to ask for holidays.  Sounds perfectly balanced to me.

Once again I have a five day weekend and Ron and I will travel to the mountains after Ron finishes work early Monday morning and wejust may take a dip at the hot springs.
Yes, I have a very balanced life now ...as long as I stay away from my cash drawer.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Ah...Radium. You are making me homesick, Penny. :)

Catherine said...

Hmmm....thinking I need to go part-time. ;)
xo Catherine