My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Saturday 14 June 2014

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Twenty-five years ago I was awaken in the night for the first time by Jenn.  My due date was July 4th but Jenn had her own timing and she decided it was now...3 weeks early.  She arrived on Thursday, June 15th just in time to make Ron a father on Father's Day that Sunday and he certainly was a proud one.

Two years later Jenn was in a wedding and was the best little flower girl and obviously the cutest.

She was always our little princess and loved to dress up pretty. 

She tried her hand in sports by first playing baseball, skating lessons, soccer and basketball.  She also took piano lessons and seemed to enjoy learning new songs.  She loved to sing and was involved in Young Choristers when we were in Sharbot Lake and part of the worship team in Frankford.

Jenn always loved to work hard and was thrilled to get a job at Canadian Tire and took her job very seriously.


It seemed like the years flew by and before we knew it she was graduating from high school.  I loved having my kids close and I hated how quickly the time went by.

Jenn is a busy mom now with four beautiful children.









Yes, Jenn has grown up but in the words of Robert Munsch:
 
“I’ll love you forever,
I’ll like you for always,
as long as I’m living
my baby you’ll be.”

Happy Birthday Jenn!        
 
Love you forever and always!                                             

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Our babies just grow up way too fast don't they?? Happy Birthday to your girl!
xo Catherine