My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

The View From My Window

Today has been a totally inside day.  It is really cold and I have no reason to go outside. 

So from my kitchen window I look at the beautiful snow covered trees and the sun shining brightly.  Notice the 4 foot fence....that would be about 3 feet of snow (91 cm). 

Being stuck inside on a cold day is not so bad.  I've had a pretty busy day socializing.  I had phone calls, texts, Skype conversation, facebook and email notes.  Technology can really help when you are stuck inside. 

And when I do go outside (on another day) I have my new skis waiting for me.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

And I bet you are counting the days until your sweetie is home!! Not long now. Enjoy your skiing!
xo Catherine