My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Sunday 5 January 2014

Blahs

Do you ever get the blahs?  January usually does it for me.  The Christmas decorations help to brighten the house in December but then they come down and I get a bad case of the blahs.  The days are short and cabin fever sets in.  Usually the cure is to get outside but....
Now, that could give anybody the blahs.  But I layered up for a quick trip outside to check and see how much snow we have.


19 inches or 48 cm of snow.  However you measure it that is a lot of snow.  While I was outside for the few minutes and before I got frost bite I took pictures of things I will look forward to.

My swing covered high with snow.  The barbeque waiting for spring.


Our poor canoe hiding under the snow waiting for the summer days.
Winter is pretty but I will wish on my wishing well for a warmer day even if is in the Caribbean (count down in on).


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hate the January Blahs.
Hate the snow.
Hate the cold.
Hate hate hate...
but love you. :)
xo Catherine