My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year!

2013 has slipped away. 
 
It was definitely an interesting year. 

We went to Ontario twice to spend time with family and see our niece get married.  We celebrated our 30th anniversary by going on an Alaskan cruise.  We moved 8 hours north.  We went to the Yukon to see our son.  I completed 3 more courses towards my college certificate (never too old).  We said goodbye to good friends and made new ones along the way.  I became a blogger.

2014 came in with a bang....and I do mean a bang.  Lots of fireworks at the midnight hour.  The decorations came down today.  The last of the turkey soup is gone.  My house is back to normal. 

What will this year bring? 
(I see a cruise in the near future.)
 
I guess you will just have to follow my blog to find out.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You've had a very busy year!
Wishing you and your sweetie all the best for 2014!
xo Catherine

LMWIEBE said...

Happy New Year Penny!! Look forward to your blogs!