My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Friday 17 March 2023

Develop A Routine

Another step towards healing, according to my Google list, is to have a routine. The routine needs to be something that takes some motivation.  Depression can develop very unhealthy routines…sleeping in, not eating right and hiding in your house.😳

I’ve been working hard to create a more healthier routine.  I always seem to be exhausted in the morning but I am pushing myself to get out of bed at 7ish. My day then begins with a coffee and word games (New York Wordle, Quordle and Canukle), another coffee with breakfast and then the bed must be made.  Exercise is the next thing to check off.  After that, it depends on the day.  So I’m developing a routine, working on doing new things and exercising!!!

Today’ exercise was snowshoeing in the mountains …with Ron.



1 comment:

Catherine said...

I’m so proud of you my friend! And how wonderful to be able to enjoy such beautiful scenery when you exercise!
XO cs