My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Tuesday 14 May 2019

36 Years...what?

Thirty six years ago today, I married my best friend.  We were just two young kids with no idea what was ahead of us.
Let's look at what happened to these two young kids.  Ron held the following jobs:
  • Breakfast Manager at McDonalds
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Assistant Pastor in Gananoque, Ontario
  • Senior Pastor in Sharbot Lake, Ontario
  • Senior Pastor in Frankford, Ontario
  • RCMP Constable in Swift Current and Deschambault Lake, Saskatchewan
  • RCMP Constable in Three Hills, Alberta
  • RCMP Corporal in Pincher Creek, Alberta
I've worked for:  Empire Life, Liberty Mutual, Limestone District School Board, Hastings & Prince Edward Board of Education, Innovation Credit Union and Prairie College.
 
We have added to our family two wonderful kids and 5 grandchildren. 
Our life has been exciting.  We continue to hike, bike and enjoy the ride.

36 years....life has been an adventure and it continues to be.  There is no one else I'd rather be spending my life with.
 


No comments: