My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Two Weeks Post Op

I'm moving better....not necessarily sleeping better.  Poor Ron!


This morning I am sitting at my home desk trying to get through my work emails and prioritize my work load.  My eyes are tired and I am not sure how long I will be able to concentrate but at least I am sitting up!


I'm working to get my energy level back.


I was truly blessed with so many friends and family that sent flowers and brought gifts.  I did not go hungry once and I know that if I need anything I only need to make a call and help will arrive.


Now....I just need to get some things done so I  can have a nap! 


I am looking ahead to a month from now when we will land in Victoria.
I am eager to sit on our balcony and soak in the views of the ocean and let the salt air completely heal me.

No comments: