My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Adventure Begins

Yesterday we arrived in Three Hills.  Ron and I had some time to put in before we could check into our hotel so we went for a nice walk.  It was so exciting walking on sidewalks beside paved roads.  The parks were so nice with spring flowers popping up in the gardens.  There were so many beautiful homes with manicured lawns.  Everyone we met seemed so friendly.  We were feeling confident that this was going to be a great place to live.

In the evening we viewed two homes that were for sale by owners and had a coffee break at the detachment with Ron's new partners.

This morning I started my day with an interview.  The interview went well and it will be interesting to see where that leads.  This afternoon we will meet with the real estate agent and do a marathon of house viewings.  

I can't wait to find that house that will become our new home!


No comments: