My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Thursday 7 May 2015

An Offer

Yesterday we spent the whole day looking in closets, through garages,checking out bedrooms, bathrooms, storage areas....trying to envision our furniture in different homes.  After returning to our hotel room we prioritized the listings, ruling out some and contemplating others.  We were both exhausted and fell asleep soundly....only to wake up a few hours later.  Ron rolled numbers around in his mind.  I considered which house felt like home.

This morning we made a decision and made our way to the real estate office to make an offer.  We all know that means more waiting and so we drove around the area to see the landscape, which is quite prairie.

You have to look really close to see the three hills but they are there.  We did drive west far enough to see the mountains in the distance.  We are looking forward to being that close to the Rockies.

Now we are just waiting for the phone to ring...will there be a counter offer?  Will we have a house?  Will we sleep tonight?


1 comment:

Candice said...

Exciting times for you two :). As you share your adventures, it is helping me take my mind off my own waiting. I know you will love the Rockies, and I hope you will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the hikes!