My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Monday 13 April 2015

Not What I Expected

Two blogs ago I mentioned that there was change in the air....and that news is still to come but there was change in the air from the east.  Last week our youngest granddaughter had an announcement to make.

Jenn and Joe are planning a wedding for next year.  Jenn and I will be doing some shopping when I am home next month.
 
But there was more change from that household.  Jenn started to feel some discomfort on Friday evening.  The discomfort changed to pain and finally a trip to the hospital was in order.  By 7:00 the next morning surgery was scheduled and Jenn's appendix was removed.  Now she has to put everything aside for the next few days to recover.  

You just never know what a week will bring...hoping that this week brings news from the west and north.  I'll get back to you on that!

No comments: