Well after arriving home and doing some planning for the next couple of months Ron went to work the next day to have an email waiting for him. We were being released from the Saskatchewan division and he was given four places to choose in Alberta. What? Shock! We were prepared for another year here. The next step was to wait and make sure that we got the paperwork to see if everything really did go through....and it came today!
We are moving to Three Hills, Alberta. There are many positives to this move:
- only about 2 hours to the mountains (that's to Banff....anybody want to visit us now?)
- about 1 hour to the Cross Iron Mall
- just over 1 hour to an International Airport (now it takes us 5 to get to the closest)
- there are sidewalks and paved streets
- grocery stores are minutes away (instead of 1.5 hours)
- close enough to Stephen that he can come for supper!