My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Saturday 7 March 2015

I Can Do This!

After coming back from holidays I seem to go through a real let down.  I suppose that is normal.  The build up of anticipation, the fun time while gone and then it is over.  This time it seems even harder. We had a longer time away and we spent eight days with Cheryl and Dave.  I had a friend to chat with, walk with and have tea with...which for me that is very important.  We relaxed, laughed, talked, reminisced and enjoyed new experiences.  I had looked so forward to our time together and it was even better than I had expected.
Now, the holiday is done.  The suitcases have been emptied.  The laundry is caught up.  The house is quiet because Ron is back to work.  I have things that I could do but I don't have the motivation to do them.

I guess I will just take it easy this weekend.  Recover from the travelling and then next week I will relive my holidays in some blog entries.

I know I can fill my days.  There are always things to do.  I just need to get over the after holidays blues and get back to life.  I know I can do it but today I just don't want to.  I would rather be at the beach!


No comments: