My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Days Away

We are back home after enjoying a few days away.  After staying one night in Saskatoon we travelled to Swift Current.  We enjoyed the convenience of picking up coffee and tea to deliver to the detachment where Ron worked.

That evening we went to McDonald's to visit with some great friends from the church.  Oh how I have missed chatting with ladies.  It was great catching up with these wonderful friends.  The next day I went for tea with my work friends.  It was so nice seeing them but it was way too short of a visit.  Even though we were only in Swift Current for four years I feel that I made life-long friends.
Later that day we travelled to Regina and saw the beautiful lights around Depot and enjoyed an evening at Cirque du Soliel (our Christmas gift to each other plus our cruise in February).


After loading up with groceries the next morning we drove back home to settle in for Christmas.  Oh and I have had a little visitor stop in...one of the member's dog.  Isn't she a pretty girl?

No comments: