My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Monday 24 November 2014

Contentment

Some days you just get that "ahhh" feeling.  As I sit in my favourite chair with a cup of tea I'm having that contented feeling.  It is a beautiful snowy day and I love looking past my decorated Christmas tree to see the snow gently falling.
I have an apple crisp in the oven and a roast ready to go in.  We have already been out for a nice crisp walk.  Tonight I will start working on my Christmas cards while I watch a Christmas movie.

Ahhh ...contentment.
Oh, and I received an email that said that it is only 90 days until my cruise.  

I hope you are having a great day too!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Love that your tree is up! I love drinking my tea and staring at the lights and decorations.

I bought 5 nights advance stay for the Inn at Laurel Point in Victoria for 2015. Saved almost $1000! Not sure when we are going yet but I am looking forward to it already!

Keep cozy and warm my friend!
xo Catherine