My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Friday 7 February 2014

What's for Supper?

I'm a planner.  I always liked knowing what I was going to have for supper/dinner/evening meal before I left for work in the morning.  If I didn't have it planned it would mean either stopping at the grocery store on the way home or picking something up at a drive through.

Well, now I need to know what I am going to have for all those meals for about a week.  No fast food restaurants and not even a store to buy those forgotten items to add to your meal.

I guess it is good that I am a planner and I can always change my plans according to what I have in the cupboard.

So, what's for supper tonight?
And what goes best with homemade stew....homemade bread.

Now...I just have to wait for 3 hours to eat.  Maybe just a little snack for now:
Love crab dip!
So what's for supper at your house tonight?

2 comments:

LMWIEBE said...

That looks delicious!! Love your posts Penny........I think it is almost as cold here as there, getting very tired of it!

Catherine said...

Oh that stew looks yummy as does that bread! I wish I was more of a planner but alas I am the gal that stops at the grocery store almost every day. :(
xo Catherine