My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Thursday 13 February 2014

An Adventure Awaits

It's time for a holiday.  I have the last bit of laundry in the washing machine.  I have clothes laid out ready to pack.  The tickets are laying beside our passports.  Yup, it's time.
Tomorrow we leave here and spend Valentine's day travelling to Saskatoon where we will spend the night and fly out the next day.  We decided that we might as well take the long way - Saskatoon to Toronto to Miami to San Juan, Puerto Rico.  When we land there it is forecasted to feel like 40 degrees. 

We haven't cruised with Royal Caribbean before but it certainly looks like we will enjoy the ship.

Our cabin
Ship Pool Area

Formal dining area
This ship has 15 decks and 10 pools and whirlpools.  It has a rock wall, mini-golf course, spa, shopping, exercise room and even a skating rink!
And that is just the ship information.  We will be staying overnight in San Juan before we embark and then visiting four islands while on the cruise.

So I better get busy and make sure I have everything and I can assure you that both Ron and I will be watching where I set my camera down on this trip.
Bon Voyage!

No comments: