My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Saturday, 12 September 2026

Sharbot Lake Provincial Park

Thursday night was a cool one. We did manage to sleep.  I think the biggest problem was that the air in the air mattress was cold!

The morning coffee tasted so good and the hot shower was wonderful.  Breakfast was good.  We are not suffering in the eating department.

We went for a little canoe around Black Lake and stopped at the portage spot and walked over to Sharbot Lake.




We came back to the campsite and I cooked venison chops to eat with our salad.

After lunch, we did the little hike.  I huffed and puffed around the trail.





Supper was leftovers and Ron started the fire.  



This morning, we woke up feeling good.  We had hot porridge, toast and coffee for breakfast.  A little friend has been busy around the campsite, always working…I found a few treats for him before we left.

We stopped in Sharbot Lake to visit some friends and made it home in time to clean up the tents, put away all the camping things, did some laundry and Ron even cut the grass.  We rewarded ourselves with a pizza!




No comments: