My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Recovering

The night went well for all of us.  I thought I might have been so tired that I didn’t hear anything through the night but in reality, there was nothing to hear.  Dad slept well which meant mom and I did too.

At 9:30, we headed for dad’s appointment and all was well.  He was moving well and feeling good.  Mom and I walked to get his prescription and happened upon the car show in town.  I took a few pictures to share with dad.  There were lots of cars and tonnes of people.  






When I got home I made a German pancake for lunch.  While mom and dad rested, I went to the church for a couple of hours to do some work.

Barry and Judy stopped in for a visit and they treated us to pizza for supper.

Although it was a much quieter and less stressful day, we were all tired and went to bed early.  We are so thankful that dad’s recovery is going so well.

No comments: