My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Fa La La La …☃️

After an amazing fall in Ontario and a great one in Alberta….this just happened.

Even with the forecast, it still takes you by surprise.  I just put away my summer clothes and now I’m scrambling to find gloves and boots.

My geraniums survived the whole month of September without being watered and they were looking vibrant.  It made me a little sad to watch the snow fall on them.

It continued all all day and night and so now we have snow banks in October.

The skies have turned blue this afternoon but the rooftops are white.  I’m a little anxious to go to Waterton to see the mountains clothed with their white winter coats.

I do like snow.  Christmas is only two months away and the Christmas parade is only three weeks away. What better way to get you in the spirit than some white stuff?

We also paid our annual Nordic ski club fee today.  ‘Tis the season ❄️

No comments: