My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Saturday 27 April 2019

April

This month has flown by.  It has been super busy and I haven't had too much time to update my blog.  It started at the beginning of the month with a visit from good friends from Ontario.
When the Heney's come, the instruments come out.
Ron and Jim have been playing together for close to 30 years.  We have raised out kids together and now they are sharing their grandkids when they come to visit.
The next week, we headed to meet our new grand dog. 
Tanker is getting use to his new little but much taller brother and Beemer seems to love having a forever home.
The next day we went for a hike and he seemed to enjoy the adventure.



On our way back through Calgary, Ron bought a new bike which he had done lots of research on.  He took it the Crowsnest for a test drive.
This month I started a new experience.  I am volunteering at the SPCA walking dogs.  It's been fun getting to know the different dogs.


Easter weekend brought our boy and his dogs to the house.  It didn't take long for Beemer to make our home feel like his.
He's a pretty boy.  This month has also been busy with my job.  The students from the college have been travelling and they arrived back in Calgary this week with lots of excited family waiting.
Back home, our house is in the process of being painted but it might be on hold for a few days due to a winter storm warning.
We missed Ron's mom's 80th birthday party in Ontario
but my sister and her husband from Vancouver Island are on their way here as I type.  It will fun to have a few days with them as long as this storm doesn't slow them up to much.

May should be slower and hopefully warmer.


No comments: