My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Up, Up and Away

Plans have been flying around here at this house.  First, my son had a buddy pass with WestJet and so we made plans to fly to Ontario and surprise the family.  It was going to be fun but then with poor Bentley's prognosis from the vet, we cancelled the flight.
Ron had been talking to his mom about the possibility of coming to visit and all of a sudden it was decided that she would come for Christmas.  It will be so great having family here for the holidays.  So we sat down at the computer and booked for Ron to go to Ontario to help his mom get here.  He will take a few extra days to visit these sweet little mugs.
Before Ron flies to Ontario, he will be in Edmonton for a couple of weeks for training so when I got a text from a dear friend saying she was trying to find a time to come and visit....well, I gave her those dates. She jumped at it and got the vacation approval and booked her flight.  So while Ron is 6 hours away, Cheryl and I will enjoy some girl time.

She will need to bring some warm sweaters and boots.  She is just what the doctor ordered.


No comments: