My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Sunday 1 July 2018

Happy Canada Day!

This past week, we took our days off and went back to Three Hills.  It was so exciting to be able to spend a couple of evenings with Andrew and Brianne.  Brianne looks so great carrying those two little boys.
We had pizza one night and barbeque steaks the next.  Of course, we had the catan came going.
Andrew was the big winner and he was pretty proud of himself.
Through the days, I went to the college, did laundry and got my hair done.  Ron visited at the detachment, cut the grass and went golfing with Andrew.  We left on Tuesday and met Stephen along the way.  We looked at two acreages with him.  He's wanting something bigger for his animals.  We went out for supper with them and cleaned up everything they served.

The motorcycle ride back to Pincher Creek was super windy and it was quite a relief to get back to the chalet.

Ron started working nights and I worked through the day.  We did lots of walks through the week.

Today, I went for a walk to the Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village.  They were having their Canada Day celebrations. 




Ron rested since he was working nights.  Tonight I will check and see if I can watch the fireworks from my chalet. 

Canada celebrates another year and I must say that I am happy to be a Canadian.
Next week this time I will be sitting in Ontario at the cottage with my little grandchildren all around me.  I can't wait to see them but I always hate going anywhere without Ron.   

No comments: