My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Ready to Move?

Did I really say that in my last post?  I guess you should be careful what you pray for and what you post in your blog.

Yesterday I went back to work after having lunch with my constable husband.  I was sitting at my desk working away when I received a call from a corporal.  In a short space of time Ron had evolved or should I say received his promotion. 

Last year he wrote the exam and passed and then began the process of applying for corporal positions.  With every kind of advancement comes lots of preparation and work and Ron did it.

So, a year later he has his promotion....and we are on the move.
Of course, there are lots of steps to go through to get to where we will land.  He received the phone call but now he will wait for the paperwork.  Once that is received relocation will fill us in on the procedure:  selling our house, buying a house, etc.

Next week we are going to take a little or long drive to check out the new location and at that time I will do the big reveal with pictures.

No comments: