My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Sunday 6 December 2015

Seize The Day

This past week we went to two concerts.  The first one was Mercy Me.  They are one of my favourite gospel groups.  They are so sincere and SO good.  It was in Calgary and they had the Philharmonic orchestra accompanying them.  Amazing!  The first half was their familiar songs and then they did a Christmas package.  It was great!
Then on Friday night we went to a Brian Doerksen and Carolyn Arends concert right here in Three Hills.  I had been to Brian Doerksen concert once before in Belleville when Ron was at depot and it was so good.  Brian is the worship director at the bible college here and he writes some of the best Christian worship songs.  
Carolyn Arends sang many new Christmas songs but the one song that stuck out that night was "Seize the Day."  I've decided that that is what I want to do.  I know it won't be easy but I want to enjoy the moments.  I don't want to feel guilty for not doing anything when I don't feel like doing anything and I want to make the best of the times throughout my day.

So after coming from church I sit with my tea and homemade jam jam and seize the moment to just enjoy this Christmas season.
Hoping you seize your day!

No comments: