My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Monday 16 September 2024

It’s Been A Minute

Life can be so busy even as a retiree.  It’s a different kind of busy these days.  The work schedule is replaced by more of a social schedule.  When you start to think there is nothing going on, that is when the calendar appears to have a conflict.

We are enjoying the times that we can meet for a coffee with someone or be able to attend special celebrations.  I have also been relearning some of the hobbies that I had put aside…like knitting, reading and discovering new recipes.  

Recently a cousin-in-law (is that an actual term?) and I decided one week to take a western trip the next week.  It was very spontaneous and proved to be a lot of fun.


While we were away, because this “cousin” chooses to be more private than I do about adventures, I wrote a little journal each day and sent it to our family chat room and to a special cousin.  She is an in-law too!  When I returned home and got to meet up with Denise, she told me how much they enjoyed our adventures through my writing.  

She told me that I should be writing a blog and so I resurrected my old one.

I’m hoping that I can find some interesting things to write in here.  

So here we go….another hobby resurrected.   This is for you, Denise!!


No comments: