My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Halloween...It's a Strange Thing!

It's one of those very strange evenings.  We open our door to masked creatures.  Parents let their children take candy from strangers and adults dress up like strange beings.
It's weird just sitting here waiting for the door bell to ring.  It's getting dark and yet, still I open the door to people I don't know to give them candy that I could eat.
But the kids are all excited and happy and very polite when they receive another sugary item in their already full bags.  I just wish that I could open the door and find this little crew waiting.
They all dressed up for school and it looked like they enjoyed another Halloween.


And Jacob won Judges' Choice for his costume.  He should be out fighting crime tonight with his Grandpa and Uncle.
I think they had a productive evening acquiring enough sweets to keep their dentist in business for awhile.
So kids, brush your teeth and get to bed.  Another Halloween night is coming to a close and now the teachers get to have fun for the next couple of days with all the extra sugar in lunch bags.

No comments: