So, here is the update for what's going on.
Loss Luggage - the airlines and I have agreed on a settlement. I will await the cheque in the mail.
Clinical Safety Call - they are researching the doctor that did the surgery. It doesn't really affect me because I feel like his mistake was a blessing to me. By removing the full thyroid, he removed three cancer nodules. The cancer was initially found on the left but by him going right he found two other spots.
Twins - We are still anxious to meet the two little babies back in Three Hills...7 more sleeps
AND... we have put in an offer on a house but there was already an offer in on it. They have 72 hours to waive their conditions and if they don't the house will be ours. If they do....it's back to the real estate market for us. Four weeks from today we will be displaced if we don't have somewhere to move into. This is what I saw on the way home from signing the offer.
Ten more hours....