My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Sunday 7 February 2016

Waiting No More

So an update on the job situation.  I went for the interview on January 12th before the posting was even closed.  The gentleman that interviewed me said that they had been "inundated" with applications.  They had created a short list and I was on it.  I was really quite flattered to have made it to that point in the process.  The interview went well and he had told me that he would let me know in two weeks one way or the other.

Two weeks passed and then three and I called their human resources contact person.  She told me that she would get back to me by the end of the week.  That weeks passed and so did the next and still no word.

Today I went on their site and found the answer.




So I guess I have the answer...the position has been filled and they didn't call me so I'm guessing it's not me.

And how do I feel?  A little disappointed and a little relieved.  I just hope my hubby still is okay with supporting me.  Hot lunches, laundry, ironing, a clean house and company on his days off is all I can do to make it up to him.  I think he is okay with it.

Five more days until holidays so I guess I'm still waiting!

No comments: