My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Saturday 24 August 2013

Home and Holidays!

I am back home now and it is soooo quiet!  There is no schedule to keep up with except what I set for myself.  No grandchildren asking to go for walks or a snack or needing a diaper change or a nap.  It is just so quiet....too quiet.

Quiet can be nice...I like the time to read and exercise but I really miss my three little sweethearts.  They were so much fun!  We had park and beach time, splash pad time, walking time and Sarah and my favourite...snack time.


Yes, it was so fun and so busy.  We had a beautiful wedding to attend...which meant hair appointments for all.  We travelled most of the day to arrive for a weekend at a beautiful resort to celebrate our niece's wedding.  We spent time relaxing and visiting with family.

We spent the other days visiting with friends and family, playing with our three precious grandchildren and enjoying the warmth of Ontario.  We really did a lot in the time we were "home" which means it will take more than one blog...so stay tuned for more details.

But we are back home (where our furniture resides) and getting use to the quiet again.  It is always so hard to say goodbye but I am thankful for the times that we can have these holiday times.

Let's see, what should I do now....tea???

1 comment:

LMWIEBE said...

I bet it was real nice with all those cuddles! Love your blog, thanks for the update.