Six years ago today in the middle of the horrible Covid times, something wonderful happened in our family. In the mountains, by a lake “I Do’s” were said and we were blessed with a daughter-in-law.
![]() |
| I love the wedding shoes! |
I’m not sure if Kylie realized what she was getting into with our family. Stephen always has a new plan and with it comes adventures. She mostly comes alongside him but other times puts on the brakes when the plan may need some more thought.
A new adventure is right around the corner for them as today is a load day for them. Their belongings will be carried into the moving truck. They will somehow try to get four dogs into their vehicle and they will say goodbye to Bella Coola. It was a beautiful place to live but soon they will be living on island time!
Keep being there for each other and continue to make good memories together!
Happy Anniversary!










1 comment:
Happiest of days together ahead dear cousins!
Post a Comment