My blog

A little bit about me and a lot about the things we do.

Monday 15 January 2024

Counting Down

One month from today our house closes in Pincher Creek.  We will no longer be homeowners in Alberta and will actually be homeless for 5 days.  It will be through those days that we travel to Ontario.  Our bank account will look good for a little while.

In the meantime, we continue to enjoy the area.  The weather has been bitterly cold and kept us close to home.  Today, the temperature rose a bit and we headed to the pass. Ron headed up the hill and I went towards the lake…no drastic inclines.



It was still cold but we were dressed for it.  I had been hesitant about going but the views, as always, didn’t disappoint.  




After I made it to the lake, I turned around and headed back towards the truck.  I put my skis away and grabbed my snowshoes and headed up the hill.  Once I was at the top, I met up with Ron.


We headed back down the hill.  He was able to go much faster but I always feel safer going down the hill on snowshoes.
Another gorgeous day in the mountains.  People say we will miss the mountains and that is true!

No comments: